Sprint HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition - $359.99 NO CONTRACT

anon(98566)

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Went to the Sprint store Friday night to do some in-person hands on comparisons, trying to find a smaller alternative to my Note 3. Ended up walking out with an M8 HK edition after the store rep told me is was on sale for $359.99. I confirmed that was out of contract (since I have their $60.00 unlimited plan). She confirmed it was, and could either pay up front or do EasyPay at $15.00. That is about half off the regular price of $699.99. I opted for Easy Pay and will pay it off when I sell the Note.

That's a pretty good price for a no-contract purchase on a flagship device. The web site says it's a Web discount, but it looks like reps are authorized to discount them in-store (since she suggested it to me).

If anyone has been eyeing one of these devices, now would be a great time to pick one up. I setup the Google Now launcher Saturday morning, and enjoying it quite a bit so far. Much easier to handle than my Note 3.

OlGreybeard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Great phone and great price! Good for you! I got in on the unlimited everything guaranteed forever plan when they had it available.

Make sure you go into the settings menu and turn on the audio sound enhancement package for that phone. Not much point in have the H-K Edition if you don't use those features.

Posted via Android Central App

mdstaugler

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Pulled the trigger just before Black Friday when the deal debuted. Was eligible for an early upgrade, and couldn't beat the price (used ones were going for more on Swappa). Was looking for a Spark phone with WiFi Calling. Moved over from S4 and love Sense 6 and everything HTC, and the H/K features and earbuds are a great plus. Fantastic device...

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781