How can I get my T-Mobile HTC One M8 to Straight Talk?

leshane

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Tmobile HTC One M8 to Straight Talk

Still cant get APN settings. Have called them and they have emailed settings but they do not work.

However Catherine from Straight Talk saw my post and gave me a email to email her for direct assistance.

How awesome is that? Hope it works.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. If i cant ill have to go back to tmo

LeShane

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Tmobile HTC One M8 to Straight Talk

If you ordered the TMobile SIM card, the APN that came with the SIM card should work. If you ordered the AT&T SIM card you may not be able to get data.

leshane

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

Rukbat

I did order the tmo sim. Crazy normally apn settings are not this flaky. BTW it wont let me delete the tmo apn profile.

I might have to return to tmo. No biggie just thought id try ST..

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Rukbat

I did order the tmo sim. Crazy normally apn settings are not this flaky. BTW it wont let me delete the tmo apn profile.

I might have to return to tmo. No biggie just thought id try ST..
You dont have to delete the original APN settings that come with the phone.
Simply create a new APN, fill in the necessary fields, save it, then to the right of the name is a circle, tap the circle next to the APN you want to use and it will fill in the circle indicating thats the APN being used.
Im with TMO and my stock M8 and created my own APN to use IPv4. The stock APN uses IPv6 which for me has issues some times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12