M8 Lollipop Update Received

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Personally I really like lollipop despite its bugs
Posted via the Android Central App

Can you explain these BUGS you were seeing?

Because I can't really find anything in the HTC M8 Lollypop that I would classify as a BUG.
Differences yes, but Bugs?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain these BUGS you were seeing?

Because I can't really find anything in the HTC M8 Lollypop that I would classify as a BUG.
Differences yes, but Bugs?

I refer to bugs because I've read a lot online about people complaining about bugs. As I said, I like it and personally haven't noticed much wrong

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Only a week left of that 90-day deadline, and still no change on the HTC Software Updates page. It still lists all of the US carrier versions at the #2 "Integration" stage. That can't bode well for ATT users given how long it took ATT to roll out the 4.4.4 update.

Thunder350

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Going by past updates, I'd assume T-Mobile and Sprint will get the update very soon, 2 weeks tops. ATT will get it within 2-3 months, and Verizon will get it around August. (The Verizon timeline being "slightly" exaggerated =P)

Posted from my HTC One M8 via Android Central App

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Going by past updates, I'd assume T-Mobile and Sprint will get the update very soon, 2 weeks tops. ATT will get it within 2-3 months, and Verizon will get it around August. (The Verizon timeline being "slightly" exaggerated =P)

Posted from my HTC One M8 via Android Central App

Verizon was actually one of first carriers to roll out 4.4.4,
Hopefully they'll continue on this path and get lollipop out there for the consumers

mirador68

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
This update seems to have gone quiet. Still waiting in UK. There are 31 days in December and January, so it should be available to all by the end of the week, which I can't see happening.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its disappointing. I keep checking on here in the hope that its started rolling out in the uk so at least I know it's getting closer even though my 3 branded handset will take even longer.

I can't help but want the latest so whilst KitKat is fine, the wait is really frustrating. I suppose htc are concentrating on the m9 and sense 7 which is fair enough but the slowness of updates really is the most frustrating thing of the android world

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is supposed to be carrier branded handsets also? Nothing on my 3 uk one yet but I'll keep trying!

paulpenny

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
UK unlocked. Just downloading right now. Fingers crossed.

Have been using Nexus 6 for a few days now so it will be an interesting comparison.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm 3 branded handset in the UK? Keep checking and nothing showing up but it seems to be out for other UK networks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz