Good afternoon, I wonder if I can do a SIM Unlock my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Sprint for use in a US Carrier in my case H2O Wireless (It's like AT & T) and also use it to GSM.

I have :

-S-OFF
    -TWRP
    -Root, etc
    01-14-2015 04:09 PM
    1) You have to ask Sprint for the unlock code or buy it from one of the unlock code sellers on eBay. (Careful - you have a limited number of tries before the phone locks. If it doesn't work the first time, stop.) Each device - not each model number, but each individual phone - has a different unlock code, so no one here can give you the code for your phone.

2) Since H2O uses AT&T towers, you'll get 3G, not 4G or 4G LTE, because the phone doesn't have the right 4G radio frequencies for AT&T towers.

BTW, S-OFF, TWRP, Root and which ROM you're running have nothing to do with unlocking the SIM lock or with the radio frequencies.
    01-14-2015 05:23 PM
    1) You have to ask Sprint for the unlock code or buy it from one of the unlock code sellers on eBay. (Careful - you have a limited number of tries before the phone locks. If it doesn't work the first time, stop.) Each device - not each model number, but each individual phone - has a different unlock code, so no one here can give you the code for your phone.

2) Since H2O uses AT&T towers, you'll get 3G, not 4G or 4G LTE, because the phone doesn't have the right 4G radio frequencies for AT&T towers.

BTW, S-OFF, TWRP, Root and which ROM you're running have nothing to do with unlocking the SIM lock or with the radio frequencies.
    And he would need to make the SIM Unlock?
    01-14-2015 06:19 PM