Anybody else having some issues with the camera and gallery app after the lollipop update? Kind of want to flash backwards though. The camera has been acting a little funny(not saving my pics after taking them and discombobulating the ones the gallery does decide to keep! Thank goodness for Google Photos)

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-24-2015 10:54 AM
    I switched the storage over to the phone storage instead of the SD card storage and it fixed it. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

01-24-2015 02:53 PM
    I just don't want my pics stored on the phone!

01-24-2015 02:54 PM
    No issues for me

01-24-2015 03:37 PM
    I switched the storage over to the phone storage instead of the SD card storage and it fixed it. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

I'm wondering if you unmounted the card, remove it and then re-mount the card, then change the settings back to save the photos to the micro SD card if that would work. I haven't gotten Lollipop yet as I'm on Sprint, but I'd be curious to know in case I end up having the same issue.

01-26-2015 08:33 PM
    So now I've tried everything. I transferred all files to my pc. I deleted all files. Tried formatting the disk and magically, instead of completely erasing everything, all files were restored!!! I was like WTFFFFFFF!!! I have tried doing this on both phone and with a sd adapter inserted into the pc. I am now out of options. The card wont let me take files off and the files I put on become corrupted and are unreadable. I think it's just defective! Hopefully no one else has this problem! It's infuriating!!!

02-06-2015 03:48 PM