For some reason, when I receive a tetx that is sent to a group, if I respond to the group, the default are "individual messages".
    This seems counter-intuitive to me.

Also, if I change to "group" and send a text, it goes to the group but it then goes back to "individual" again for the next text!

Is there any way to change this?

My M7 automatically sent out a group response to a group sms received...
    01-26-2015 01:21 PM
    Open the text messaging app. In the upper right hand corner tap the Menu button > Settings> Multimedia Messages > scroll all the way down to Group Messaging and check "turn on group MMS", hit ok to the message that pops up and verify, or enter a new, number. That's all I've ever done and it works great every time. I never do it in the individual messages.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-26-2015 08:23 PM
    Open the text messaging app. In the upper right hand corner tap the Menu button > Settings> Multimedia Messages > scroll all the way down to Group Messaging and check "turn on group MMS", hit ok to the message that pops up and verify, or enter a new, number. That's all I've ever done and it works great every time. I never do it in the individual messages.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanks but I already have this checked.
    Even with this checked off, if I get a group text, the default setting when I reply to that group text, is "individual messages".
    Shouldn't the default in a group text be "group conversation"??

And even if I switch over the "Group" and send a text, then close the app and go back to this exact group convo, the button up top is "individual" again!
    I have to then once again push it to change it to group.

I never had to do this with my M7.
    01-26-2015 08:56 PM