I still haven't received the update to my phone. Can't understand why it hasn't been pushed, or why my phone can't find an update when I have it check. AT&T even tried pushing the update with no success. Any ideas from the folks here as to why, or how to resolve the issue? Really don't want to manually install the update from HTC's syncing software, as it essentially wipes the phone and replaces the entire firmware and software. Thank you in advance for all of your time
    01-28-2015 02:23 PM
    It may take a few days. I've been having the "Device management is r..." notification in my notification screen for a couple days now, and couldn't figure out why. Even when I manually tried to check for updates, it wouldn't update. That is until today when I got notification that a new update is pending. Odd, I admit, but I think it just takes a couple days to get to some people. Hopefully this makes my Device management app stop running, it's eating battery life. I just got on here to check to see what to expect from the new update, as I see it was rolled out a couple days ago. Hope this helps.
    ajacobs79 likes this.
    01-28-2015 09:35 PM