I still haven't received the update to my phone. Can't understand why it hasn't been pushed, or why my phone can't find an update when I have it check. AT&T even tried pushing the update with no success. Any ideas from the folks here as to why, or how to resolve the issue? I know many of you in the forums are far more reliable than customer service, haha. Really don't want to manually install the update from HTC's syncing software, as it essentially wipes the phone and replaces the entire firmware and software. Thank you in advance for all of your time
    01-28-2015 01:31 PM
    When I had the same issue, I turned my phone back off and on, and set the date/time ahead by a week. If that failed, I did a factory reset, which, isn't what you want, but, hope this helps and you can update.
    Also, maybe try wiping the cache as well?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-28-2015 03:06 PM
    Thank you so much for your help. I tried setting the date/time, and also wiping the cache. No dice, unfortunately. I want to avoid a hard reset at all costs, so hopefully it won't come to that. HTC advised me to wait a few more days, and if I don't have the update by early next week to call again. My concern is not about the actual update as it is making sure the feature works properly. If it doesn't work for 4.4.4, it stand to reason the same could happen with Lollipop down the line.
    01-28-2015 04:47 PM
    No problem. That's a good plan as well. I had a HTC one m7 that had that issue(the updates would never work) and I had to get it replaced. Hopefully, your issue will get resolved.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-28-2015 05:45 PM