Htc one m8 lollipop battery life

thebudda

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My phone is crippled since the update to Lollipop. The battery drains so so quickly that the phone will be at 100% and have powered itself off by 4pm without me even using the phone!

Wifi and Bluetooth are enabled. But they are alwys enabled, even with the previous KitKat and the phone would last up to 1.5 days !

I can't see any clear must have advantages to the update either...

:-\

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
One thing that is way different is if I reboot and then open recent apps there are a ton from my last session still up and running. This includes when I turn off my phone at night and get up in the morning and turn it on, there are 10 - 12 apps up and running that I used the day before. Used to be empty on a power on.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
One thing that is way different is if I reboot and then open recent apps there are a ton from my last session still up and running. This includes when I turn off my phone at night and get up in the morning and turn it on, there are 10 - 12 apps up and running that I used the day before. Used to be empty on a power on.

They aren't actually running. They are just a history of recent tasks. Its just a list.

If you want to know what is actually running, go to settings / apps / and scroll right to the running screen.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
They aren't actually running. They are just a history of recent tasks. Its just a list.

If you want to know what is actually running, go to settings / apps / and scroll right to the running screen.

Nice to know, but they weren't there in KitKat, so it is different.

prasath bharathan

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Ya for me also battery drain is like 2% per hour in standby.I done a worst thing by upgrading to lollipop earlier in kitkat it was like 1% per 5 hrs.For now I have installed du battery saver pro.Let's see whether it heps me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz