Soundcloud keeps Playing when receiving a Call

royax

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I use a M8 with Lollipop on it now, but the Problem occured since 4.3.
When I'm playing a Song on Soundcloud on my M8 and receive a Phonecall and accept the Call, the Music just keeps playing so it's impossible to hear something. It's the same when the Phone is Bluetooth playing on my Car, it just keeps playing the Music. When the Phone was brandnew the Music stopped during the Call and then continued to Play, like every normal thinking Human would do it.
Someone knows what's the matter of that?

Excuse my poor English since i'm not a native Speaker.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I use a M8 with Lollipop on it now, but the Problem occured since 4.3.
When I'm playing a Song on Soundcloud on my M8 and receive a Phonecall and accept the Call, the Music just keeps playing so it's impossible to hear something. It's the same when the Phone is Bluetooth playing on my Car, it just keeps playing the Music. When the Phone was brandnew the Music stopped during the Call and then continued to Play, like every normal thinking Human would do it.
Someone knows what's the matter of that?

Excuse my poor English since i'm not a native Speaker.
I would suggest checking the SoundCloud settings and see if there's anything in there that will allow you to control the music being played while on a call or through Bluetooth. Also check the Bluetooth settings for the same information and see if there is a toggle to stop the music from being played while on a call.

royax

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Soundcloud itself has like no Settings at all. It has "Clearing Cache" and Sync Settings for Wi-Fi and that's it.

Bluetooth Settings in the Phone also has no Settings, especially nothing called "Should the Phone behave retarded?".

Was a Fun Conversation after, when my Boss called me and only heard some Techno-Cocaine **** instead of me acting business-like...

alexdxb

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Any solution mate?..im having the same problem,

the new lollipop is rubbish, when i had lock screen before and recieved a whatsapp it would notify me and not show the message now it shows either the whole message or pops up an annoying tab (that says nothing 'hidden content') on the lock screen

anyway a solution for the soundcloud to pause playing when recing a phone call and resuming after would be great!

thank you tinternet community!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC