For those who hated some of Lollipop UI (such as notifications for example) on Sense 6 in their M8, have you considered using a launcher from the PlayStore?

Or would anyone recommend a launcher that will go great with the M8 that we can at least temporarily use until HTC release an update for Sense (that hopefully will give us more options for the notifications)

Sent from my HTC One M8
    02-12-2015 04:43 PM
    The options for the notifications aren't part of the launcher. But no matter what phone I get, I always install Nova Launcher as one of the first things. (There are a few Exposed modules that allow you to change things in the notification bar, but you have to be rooted.)

Not knowing exactly what 'options' you want, I can't recommend anything more.
    Deathunter-M8 likes this.
    02-12-2015 05:07 PM
    The options for the notifications aren't part of the launcher. But no matter what phone I get, I always install Nova Launcher as one of the first things. (There are a few Exposed modules that allow you to change things in the notification bar, but you have to be rooted.)

Not knowing exactly what 'options' you want, I can't recommend anything more.
    Thanks for the info.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    02-12-2015 05:18 PM
    I have Nova Prime too. I tried Sense but went back to Nova, I like being able to create a quick widget to call my wife's phone, among other things.
    02-12-2015 05:24 PM
    Always Action Launcher for me

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-12-2015 05:34 PM