sms receiving problems

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had problems receiving sms since getting lollipop? I only sms with one person so I don't know which end the problem is but I've not be receiving messages for hours until suddenly they all dump in at once. Not sure if it's network or phone software related. Anyone else had this?

Posted via the Android Central App

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Are they using an iphone per chance? Imessages don't play nicely with other phones.

They are. But I've message them for the last few years without problems and the issue only started in the last few days around the time I got lollipop. So I don't think it's the normal iPhone sms issue

anon(9320636)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, aldo82

What is the carrier for you phone?
And do you roam when you check the SMS?

I have saw similar issues recently. And I also found there are some people discuss sms issue here and XDA.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I did another factory reset and so far at least things seem to be working again. Could still have been the carrier and its coincidence it got better after a reset but I'm not sure. Maybe try a reset to see if it helps

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My wife has been having the same issue since the update. Was trying to avoid doing a hard reset but may have to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood