Calendar events not showing up on lollipop lock screen

raintz

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
After Lollipop upgrade, my M8 doesn't display upcoming calendar events on the lock screen like it used to. Tried different settings on notification menu and prioritize app notifications but still no luck. Really like to see all my daily events on the lock screen like it was on KitKat.
Anyone have had a similar problem?

BR,
R

mfeodoroff

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I have exactly the same problem. Upgraded on the weekend, and now calendar visibility has diminished.

It's nice to be able to pick my phone up in the morning and see where I'm supposed to be and when, without digging into the calendar manually.

It seems Google has killed off all Lock Screen widgets (now there's a feature), so I'm not holding my breath on finding a fix.

Still googling to see if there is a work around.

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, can I ask if this has been resolved? About to get an htc m8 and worried I won't be able to see calndsr events on my lock screen?

raintz

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

For me, it hasn't been solved. Tried some settings but nothing. Also tested 1-2 applications but couldn't get them working.
There is probably some applications available that could fix the problem but I haven't managed to test them.

R

AdamHunterATC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
The feature of showing your calendar on the lock screen was specific to Sense devices on KitKat. It seems HTC did away with it on Lollipop in order to make room for the new lock screen notifications.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
You can see calendar events that create notifications while on the lockscreen, but lollipop 86'd lockscreen widgets, so you need to get what you want to see as a notification, and then it will show on the lockscreen. Also, check the setting in SOUND & NOTIFICATION-WHEN DEVICE IS LOCKED, to make sure it shows all (or however you want it).

Looks like Dashclock has not been updated to handle these lollipop changes, but that is the app I would look for to get back what you have lost... if it gets updated.

slazore

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I found HI Locker in the play store. It's only been a short time, but seems to be OK. Swipe right to left on the lock screen and calendar events show up (the Pro version was only $1 something

:D)

Lamensterms

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Locker is ok, but I have found that it doesn't show all day events for the current day.

I'm using SnapLock at the moment which is decent.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Just FYI...my situation...after the updates, I noticed that I was not seeing calendar notification on neither my Lock Screen, nor on my pull down notification shade.

The problem that I found was that somehow the Google Calendar was made the default calendar instead of the stock HTC Sense calendar.

So I changed the default calendar back to the HTC Sense calendar, and the notifications started appearing on the Lock Screen and the Notification Screen.

sakendrick

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi Locker is ok, but I have found that it doesn't show all day events for the current day.

I'm using SnapLock at the moment which is decent.

Can snaplock show the next appointment (or next few) on the lock screen or do you have to drag the cloud icon up to see that. I just want to glance at my screen and no my next appointment. I know Next Lock Screen does this but I'm having troubles with email notifications on Next.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay