Protect your tech:Get an Upsie warranty & save up to 70%
    How Is everyone's service after the lollipop update ?
    02-24-2015 09:03 PM
    How Is everyone's service after the lollipop update ?
    The same as before. Sprint. Improving drastically, all over my travels...
    kct1975 likes this.
    02-24-2015 11:00 PM
    The same as before. Sprint. Improving drastically, all over my travels...
    Wish I could say the same about Sprint... Lollipop works great.... But the Sprint service is a different matter...

The still constant issue with the phone not even acknowledging an incoming call.... The caller will hear it ringing about 7 or 8 times and then go to voice mail... On my end, there is no indication of a missed call at all... Not even in history... If I didn't get a voicemail notification, I wouldn't even know they called.... Kind of surprising living in a metro area in which Sprint says that's it a very solid coverage area....
    02-25-2015 04:58 PM
    The reason why I ask is because I can only get one bar on LTE at the most (while my friend gets 4-5 bars ,while we are in the same location) , I just noticed this recently so I wasn't sure if it's because of the update . My friend has the note 3 and I have the m8, so I went to the Sprint store and discovered it a because I have Sprint spark and his phone doesn't . Sprint spark is supposed to be better than general LTE but it seems just the opposite . I wish there was a way to remove Sprint spark
    Sole07 likes this.
    02-26-2015 10:23 AM
    My service is far worse than pre-lollipop. Also, my phone lags a lot more after updating. Sucks

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-26-2015 12:10 PM
    The reason why I ask is because I can only get one bar on LTE at the most (while my friend gets 4-5 bars ,while we are in the same location) , I just noticed this recently so I wasn't sure if it's because of the update . My friend has the note 3 and I have the m8, so I went to the Sprint store and discovered it a because I have Sprint spark and his phone doesn't . Sprint spark is supposed to be better than general LTE but it seems just the opposite . I wish there was a way to remove Sprint spark
    Agreed. I have to rely almost exclusively to wifi. While the phone is awesome the connection sucks when using Sprint service. I constantly have to reboot the device to try & connect to the closest tower.

Sent from my lovely HTC M8 HK
    02-27-2015 08:28 AM
    Agree. Sprint and HTC better fix this one.

Attached Thumbnails post lollipop service-69561.jpg  
    02-28-2015 12:04 AM
    And this one.

Attached Thumbnails post lollipop service-69560.jpg  
    02-28-2015 12:05 AM
    I have found, actually that the stock signal bars were showing an incorrect signal strength.

If you are getting the Sprint Spark icon, that means that your phone is connected to at least two LTE bands. So you should be getting great or at least very good data speeds.

Personally, I highly recommend the Signal Check Pro app as a tool for seeing your real signal strength...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ne.signalcheck
    03-02-2015 11:16 AM
    And this one.

yeah I've been getting these screens too since I updated along with my phone randomly turning off
    03-02-2015 11:29 PM