HTC One (M8) LTE Problem?

Evaldas Solovjovas

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi mates,
Im using new phone and i cannot connect to one of declarated bands of lte. Ive conected to 1800mhz network, but i cannot conect to 800mhz network. So main question is that my phone broken or its just a software problem?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
we need more info. what carrier are you on? are you on your carrier stock unit? GPe? an unlocked from a different country?
What source are you getting your info from now to verify what bands you have?

Evaldas Solovjovas

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
we need more info. what carrier are you on? are you on your carrier stock unit? GPe? an unlocked from a different country?
What source are you getting your info from now to verify what bands you have?

Carrier you mean bandwith or what? I would like use 800Mhz band on phone. My provider has it for sure. This phone is from poland and i use it in lithuania. Phone supports all emea carriers. My country has 800/1800mhz bands. 1800 works fine, 800 shows network,but doesnt do any data transfer and latter on it switches off.

Evaldas Solovjovas

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
My provider is Tele2 in lithuania. I bouth this phone from diferent shop. And i guess my phone wasnt locked to any of providers coz i bouth ir new and just puted my sim card and it was conected to my provider network

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui