For some reason it seems some apps are saving photos to my gallery without me doing it? Every now and then i go check my gallery and i have like 100 new images which are from apps or something? it happens sometimes when i watch a video on an app, it would take a picture of something without me doing anything and it will save it to the gallery, it also happens with a Fifa App when i open a pack of players, it saves every part of the card to my gallery, like the player picture, country logo, team logo, all in individual pictures so i have loads of things which i dont want? Any idea how to stop apps doing this so that i dont have loads of unwanted pictures in my gallery
    03-15-2015 12:21 PM
    Any pictures on the phone that aren't hidden (the name starts with a dot, or there's a file named .nomedia in the folder) show in Gallery. An app that includes pictures should hide them, but not all "app developers" are app developers.
    03-20-2015 01:00 AM
    Any pictures on the phone that aren't hidden (the name starts with a dot, or there's a file named .nomedia in the folder) show in Gallery. An app that includes pictures should hide them, but not all "app developers" are app developers.
    Other apps, like Instagram, save pictures to the gallery by default. At least in Instagram there is a setting to turn that off.
    03-20-2015 03:08 PM