Every time I make a phone call the person can hear me until a few minutes in and then the sound seems to go their end. They can't hear what I'm saying so I have to end the call and when I try and call back it won't go through until I try a few times and then it will connect. This is really frustrating and I dont know what is wrong?? Help

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2015 02:58 PM
    Every time I make a phone call the person can hear me until a few minutes in and then the sound seems to go their end. They can't hear what I'm saying so I have to end the call and when I try and call back it won't go through until I try a few times and then it will connect. This is really frustrating and I dont know what is wrong?? Help

Are you using any calls recording apps? if Yes, uninstall those apps and check if you still have the problem.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    03-16-2015 10:12 PM
    No I haven't got any apps which interact with my calls. A while back I had bleeping on the phone during a call as if someone was pressing a touch time phone but it wasn't me or the person on the other end that seems to have stopped. I was worried my phone had been hacked 😳

03-17-2015 12:08 PM
    Well, HTC has something called Function Test, by dialling the function test code you will get a list of options, one of them is Live Call Test, I am not sure how it works though, but it wouldn't harm to check it out.

HTC Function Test Code:-
    *#*#3424#*#*

Sent from my HTC One M8
    03-18-2015 09:02 AM