One issue I have had since getting this phone is that I can't do anything on the web while in a phone call. Which I do have to do from time to time for work related stuff. I poked around about this a while back and to my understanding this is something to do with the One's ttri-band antenna or whatever they call it. Now, my gripe is that my brother has a M7 and will lose data usage while on the phone. BUT only after he has accepted the incoming call. My M8 disconnects me right before the phone rings. Does anyone know how my brother managed to get that to happen with his M7? because he did had the same problem as me but he cannot recall exactly what he did for that to happen with his phone.
    04-03-2015 07:39 PM
    What carrier do you have? If it's Sprint then it does that because of Sprint Spark, they way the radio is designed it can only handle on type of signal at a time and it will have to cut off data in order for the call to come in. No way around it really.

If you don't have Sprint, then I'm not sure. My M8 will do voice and data, but I'm on AT&T so it drops the signal down to HSPA+ for calls and data.
    04-03-2015 09:49 PM