How do I get my HTC One M8 off of the bootloader screen?

A

AC Question

htc one m8 stuck on bootloader screen

This is what my phone is showing:
***LOCKED***
M8_UL_CA PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-3.19.0.0000
RADIO-INVALID_VER_INFO
OpenDSP-INVALID_VER_INFO
0S-3.42.502.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Dec 23 2014,19:46:47.0

I haven't done any mods to my phone or anything. I use it for basic use, it fell off the couch & i looked at it & it was on the bootloader screen. It will not go into recovery, & will not factory reset. Every time i try those options it goes back to bootloader, it will not go into bootloader will sd card in so I took it out.

Please any help will be appreciated, I've combed all the forums & tried the basics & nothing worked.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: htc one m8 stuck on bootloader screen

There is some odd info in that screen shot. Invalid Radio, OpenDSP Invalid. Sounds like something took a wrong turn with just the right set of bumps on the way to the floor.

At this point I would recommend checking out HTC's site HTC One (M8) - Updating your phone's software - GETTING STARTED - How-tos - Support | HTC United States for installing the OS on your M8, I know you can't get into recovery or factory reset, but give it a try and see if that works. Next would be to call your carrier support team, this is really odd. I did find some article about 0S-3.42.502.1 which said AT&T pulled it due to issues so I wonder it that could be tied to it.

egla

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Did you find any solution to your problem as i am having the exact problem except os-4.24.709.3 and date also. I hope you have fixed it and give me some advice on how you managed to do it. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt