Hey so when i try turning my phone on it goes through the HTC Screen, then the AT&T screen, then the HTC One (Powered by Android) screen, and then it gets stuck on that screen.

I've tried the Hold Power + Volume Up method but it still gets stuck.

I've tried Power + Volume Up then Volume Down to get to that hboot screen but none of those options have helped. I haven't tried Factory Reset and I'm really hoping I don't have to do that.

I've looked all over for some remedy for this but I couldn't find any sure fix. Power + Volume down doesn't work. My friend said I should turn off Fastboot but I can't because I can't access my option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I didn't try to root the phone.
    04-08-2015 12:00 AM
    Not sure, but I'd guess either a corrupt firmware or a hardware problem. I'd suggest trying to reflash the stock ROM, as described here, but I don't think you'll be able to, since you have to be able to access the phone's settings first.
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you actually try wiping the cache partition from the Recovery Menu? http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...tc-one-m8.html
    04-08-2015 12:02 AM
    Yes I've done that twice and it still gets stuck on that screen.
    04-08-2015 02:26 AM
    Not sure, but I'd guess either a corrupt firmware or a hardware problem. I'd suggest trying to reflash the stock ROM, as described here, but I don't think you'll be able to, since you have to be able to access the phone's settings first.
    04-08-2015 10:03 AM
    Ouch. Sorry to hear about this problem.

I recommend posting in XDA - the people there seem to be miracle workers at getting things back up and running again. They'll probably have you use ADB to flash a new recovery and then a new ROM, but honestly I'm not familiar enough with that process.
    04-08-2015 11:12 AM
    Thanks for the help. Yeah I can't reflash B. Diddy but I'll look into the XDA area. If you could link it that'd be great.

EDIT: Nevermind I thought you meant on theses forums XD
    04-08-2015 01:40 PM