Can anybody please tell me the proplem with my HTC One M8 screen after replacement?

mattkirk1982

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I recently cracked my HTC One M8 but it was still working. I have since put in a replacement screen which didn't work so they sent me another one but still the same problem. The screen is multi-coloured pixels and nothing else

Attachments

• IMAG0826.jpg
    IMAG0826.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Either the connectors are bad, the cable is pinched, the motherboard is bad or you did something wrong. It's not something that can be diagnosed without having the phone in hand. All that's working is the backlight, and there's some noise going to the LCD screen. (It's possible, though not likely, that all the company you bought the screen from has is bad screens. They can buy them cheap and make some money from people who take the phone into a repair shop after the first attempt fails.)

killa2dahead

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
mine does the same thing after a replacement and it only happened like a couple months after a successful installation. its something wrong with the screen itself, because i unplugged and replugged the connectors and it still happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781