Hi I'm new here but I have a HTC one m8 and the camera has this pink tint and a purple squiggly line when I take pictures and the front camera has this small black line right in the center when I take pictures. The screen also has a whiter pixel than the rest of the screen but anyways I contacted HTC and they agreed to fix it since I was still under warranty. I agreed and sent it in I got it back yesterday exited thinking it was going to be fixed but instead it was a little dirty the bottom grilles had glue and had a couple of scratches and wasn't even fixed. I called and they said I can send it in again or they can put a hold on my credit card and they will replace it for a refurbished one, I didn't find this fair at all and got mad and they told me I can send it in and they won't take credit card but I'll still get a refurbished phone. I have been debating whether I should do it or not because they told me they found "nothing" wrong with it and it's going to Memphis Tennessee that Regenersis company and it just has so many bad reviews and I just wanna know is a refurbished phone good or bad? Especially from this company that I don't trust because I wasted two whole weeks to get nothing fixed and it came back a little worse.
    So any suggestions?
    That's what the little line looks like btw it's not bad but it just really bothers me .
    Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone have a Refurbished HTC One M8(AT&T)-1926.jpg  
    04-22-2015 07:17 PM
    I'd risk the refurb, but I;d keep ALL the paperwork (or print out all the emails) and copy HTC corporate headquarters on all of it. A single stuck pixel might not be enough for a screen replacement (which is what it would need) but the camera problem could be fixed with a new camera module, which isn't expensive.

(It depends on who does the refurbs. Mine, from AT&T, is 17 months old and I have no problems yet.
    04-22-2015 10:39 PM
    I'd risk the refurb, but I;d keep ALL the paperwork (or print out all the emails) and copy HTC corporate headquarters on all of it. A single stuck pixel might not be enough for a screen replacement (which is what it would need) but the camera problem could be fixed with a new camera module, which isn't expensive.

(It depends on who does the refurbs. Mine, from AT&T, is 17 months old and I have no problems yet.
    Both cameras are defective but according to them there didn't find anything which is really not right since you can see it from the app. As for the screen thing it doesn't bother me but I'm going to go for the refurbished option.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-22-2015 11:38 PM