Sense TV and the Peel remote app.

Mike2105

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Life many of you I've seen the ads for the end of sense TV on April 30th. I've tried to download the peel remote app but it's telling me that my device is not compatible!
I'm using the link in the article to go to Google play so it's not as if I'm trying to download the wrong app.
Anyone else had this problem??

Posted via the Android Central App

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It took me several tries, but the peel app finally imported my settings from the Sense TV app, and it appears to be working now. I had to reset my device recently, and had to go through the same difficulties. I even sent email to Peel support, but never heard back from them. It finally started working. I like the UI, and the ability to choose if I want a constant notification for the remote (my Samsung tablet just forces the notification, much like Sense TV did). Still not sure how happy I'll be with the change, though.

tryatt

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Seemed ok until I recently found what seems like a bug.

If I select 'front room' and then tap on the remote, it doesn't give me seperate options for each device. Ie. It won't let me control the AV amp separately and only lets me control the TV, so I'm unable to change the source on my AV amp.

Might just be that I haven't played around with it enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power