So first there was an issue with my power button and I randomly fixed it by pressing it multiple times. And my phone doesn't restart anymore. (I also avoid using the power button. I'm afraid if the issue starts again). And then recently, when I get a call, the phone doesn't ring. It stays silent even if my phone isn't on the silent mode. Anyone else has this problem? And the music stops Playing as well. My phone is a Singapore-manufactured Device. Anyone has this issue? Or will a software update fix it. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-21-2015 08:57 AM
    So first there was an issue with my power button and I randomly fixed it by pressing it multiple times. And my phone doesn't restart anymore. (I also avoid using the power button. I'm afraid if the issue starts again). And then recently, when I get a call, the phone doesn't ring. It stays silent even if my phone isn't on the silent mode. Anyone else has this problem? And the music stops Playing as well. My phone is a Singapore-manufactured Device. Anyone has this issue? Or will a software update fix it. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App
    i would do a hard reset back to factory fresh state and then manually resync and reinstall only critical apps. make sure all of your data is backed up/synced first. if the problem persists you probably have faulty hardware that needs fixed or replaced. if under warranty i would get fixed - if not it's probably time to buy a new phone.

good luck.
    06-21-2015 09:34 AM