HTC One M8 Bluetooth/ Ford Audio problems

Steve Pacitti

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
HTC One M8 Bluetooth/Ford Audio problems

Hi, I've been trying for the past few days to get the Bluetooth function from my phone to working on my Ford, without any success.

I'm running the latest updates from Android. 5.0.1

I've paired the phone to the radio and it's registered the smart lock under Trusted devices. However, the Bluetooth connection osculates between "Bluetooth device connected/ disconnected"

I have unpaired and re-paired numerous times and it continues to connect/disconnect.

Clearly from my thinking, this is a software issue with the phone as my old HTC Desire S always worked with the same audio unit.

Any suggestions?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Check with ford and make sure your vehicles equipment is updated. When i got my F150 a few months back it needed 3 updates. IT worked ok with my device but after the updates it worked so much better.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar issue with my new 2015 Explorer with the latest sync update AND after it was paired and working for several months. I ended up doing a "master reset" on the radio and it started working again. Prior to this I had paired/unpaired several times but had not affect. The only thing that did work was the master reset.

Instructions can be found on syncmyride.com

After doing this I have not had any issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1