HTC One M8 not charging software issue

Joene Floresca

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have my HTC One M8 which acts so weird, so what happen now when I plugged it a power outlet while the phone is turned on it doesn't charge, when I pull the micro usb cable and plug it again to the phone, the charging animation indicator works but only in 2 seconds then will stopped. So tried to turn off the phone then charge it, what happens is this picture

EOwpMIK.jpg

That battery icon with lightning, flashes, it appears then goes of then appears again I in a 1 second interval.
I let it charge like that for 10mins and when I turned on the phone, by battery has been charged. What do you think is happening?

The thing I did before this happen is,

before I have a 4.4.3 kitkat version, then I flashed a viper rom lollipop. I didn't install any firmware. just flashed it thru twrp.

Before I was able to fix the issue by doing the battery remove simulation (Power + Vol up for 10sec) then it will charge and the charging indicator works but my there's no audio in my phone. No sound. To fix the No sound issue, I will restart, there's sound again but my charging issue comes back and now even if I do the Remove battery simulation, it's not working anymore.