For the last week or so when i had my phone on the charger it would stay at 0% for a while and the red notification light flashed. Today it's been even more of a hassle to charge and stay charging. Now my phone is dead and wont charge at all or even give me the screen telling me to charge it when i hit the power button.
    It's not the charger, my boyfriend's does fine (although it's doing the flashing light thing as well)
    11-06-2015 11:52 PM
    Could be the USB port in the phone if you've already ruled out the cable and charger. I had that issue on two phones (original M8, then a warranty roulette M8 ), and I've seen several posts with similar symptoms now. I'm thinking HTC just has a flawed port design, because I don't recall seeing this being an issue with other phones I've read up on here. Usually it falls back to the cable. You'd think sinceif it's a non-removable battery, they'd put more thought into making sure the only way to charge the thing can hold up to wear and tear.
    11-07-2015 10:18 AM
    last night before i went to bed i noticed my phone was freezing, i had fallen asleep on it and it was pretty warm and when i hit the power button the charging screen came up. im not sure if it was the time or the fact it was warm?
    11-07-2015 11:06 AM