How can I get my ADB working?

A

AC Question

ADB not working

I installed several versions of ADB/Fastboot and drivers for my phone. I have HTC One M8 and Windows 7 x64. I most recently tried "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup" and it installed without issues but commands don't do anything. For example, "adb devices" and "fastboot devices" return empty results. I also tried running an HTC app but it fails to find the phone. What could I be doing wrong? Btw, the device appears fine in Windows Explorer as HTC6525LVW Media Player and as HTC Sync Manager CD Drive.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: ADB not working

I believe you have to do some additional configuration to the PC for ADB commands to work unless your actually in the ADB directory.
Also for the commands to work i THINK your phone needs to have debugging mode enabled.
Theres a good guide for adb info on youtube.

uvdevnull

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: ADB not working

I believe you have to do some additional configuration to the PC for ADB commands to work unless your actually in the ADB directory.
Also for the commands to work i THINK your phone needs to have debugging mode enabled.
Theres a good guide for adb info on youtube.

I *AM* in the ADB directory and the commands run just fine, just result with nothing, but they DO run. And my phone *IS* in debugging mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz