I have not had this issue before and have not done anything different. I updated my phone sometime in September for the new Lollipop update. My M8 has recently been having trouble charging. I can only use the original charger because any others say that it charges too slow for the phone. The only way that I can get my phone to charge is by wiping the partitions and then rebooting my phone. I then get one good charge off of it. I took it to the phone repair place around here and they said that there was nothing wrong with my charging port. They told me that it is more than likely a firmware issue and that I will probably have to get a new phone. Any one else know what to do? I don't want to have to invest in a new phone when I have had this one less than a year and I really don't want to have to send it into Verizon or pay for a new phone.
    11-28-2015 10:47 PM
    If it is less than a year old, contact HTC. Warranty period is 1 year.
    12-18-2015 06:18 PM
    I'd try talking to Verizon before HTC, simply because they send you the replacement before you turn yours in. That way you can get it all backed up and transfer the data to the new phone all at once and not worry about being without a phone.
    12-19-2015 05:32 AM