Google Now Stopped Working with My Apps For Work Account, How Can I Get Them Working Again?

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Google Now Stopped Working with My Apps For Work Account

I am using my HTC One M8 (Verizon) with latest lollipop. Google App 5.6.24.19.arm (latest push). As of last night Google Now worked with my apps for work account. As of this morning, the account no longer works and I kept getting "Google Now Cannot be Reached at the Moment." errors. I then turned off cards and turned back on again only to get "Network Error" and an inability to start up Google Now. I tried with my basic Gmail account and get none of these errors. (as an aside, I have the same issue with no cards on my IPad google app though I haven't been at home to try and get the cards to work on that app.

My google searches from the app work just fine on my network, just no google now.

The steps I've take to trouble shoot are practically everything short of a factory reset and are as follows:

1. Logged out, cleared card data, restarted and tried to log back in. Same problem.
2. "Paused" all account data preferences, waited and then "unpaused" them. Same issue
3. Cleared cache partition. No avail
3. Cleared all data, including location data. No dice.
4. Rolled back to factory with no luck either (same error on factory version)

Does anyone have any other thoughts? Is there info that google now is busted for apps for work?:confused:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey