Has the Marshmallow come to HTC One m8 T-Mobile?

LePenguin

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Has it come to the htc one m8? I've checked for software updates and it says its up to date. Didn't HTC say that it'll come by the end of December? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Has it come to the htc one m8? I've checked for software updates and it says its up to date. Didn't HTC say that it'll come by the end of December? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
According to HTC, the unlocked version is in stage 4 of the update process: HTC Software Updates | HTC United States

Depending on the model One M8 you have, the device can be in a different stage of certification. Use the page above to find the model/carrier M8 and see where it is in the process.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
To be fair, I'm not surprised that the OTA hasn't arrived yet, considering Sprint hasn't even received theirs. I suspect it has to do with a few bugs found within those from MM builds already release as well as the 3.8 kernel exploit which has already been patched and just needs to be implemented to the US carrier roms. Moversi hasn't tweeted on a delay for the T-Mobile release though so I don't know what's going on for sure.

All we can really do is hope that the rollout happens soon and constantly check the software update section in settings.

Cynicism Evolved

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So I just learned that German M8's on T-Mobile have received MM, which actually works as Moversi stated T-Mobile was set to roll it out but was never specific which region was to receive it first.

Too bad it doesn't really give a clear image of when it'll release in the US. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty long wait until we get it. :/

Cynicism Evolved

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1