Hi Guys,

My first time on here so sorry if this has been answered or I've posted in the wrong place. I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of how my smartphone works.

I've had an HTC One M8 for about a year and never had any complaints until now. Final Fantasy 9 has recently released and I'm itching to play it - nostalgia value etc. The only problem is that it requires 8GB of space to download. There's only 16GB of internal storage and I can't possibly clear enough space to download the app. Is there a way around this? I know how to transfer from internal storage to my 64GB SD card, however, the apps I've transferred (TripAdvisor etc for example) don't work. So even if I I could find a way to download direct to the SD there's no guarantee it will work.

Thanks in advance.
    02-11-2016 02:08 AM
    Hi Guys,

My first time on here so sorry if this has been answered or I've posted in the wrong place. I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of how my smartphone works.

I've had an HTC One M8 for about a year and never had any complaints until now. Final Fantasy 9 has recently released and I'm itching to play it - nostalgia value etc. The only problem is that it requires 8GB of space to download. There's only 16GB of internal storage and I can't possibly clear enough space to download the app. Is there a way around this? I know how to transfer from internal storage to my 64GB SD card, however, the apps I've transferred (TripAdvisor etc for example) don't work. So even if I I could find a way to download direct to the SD there's no guarantee it will work.

Thanks in advance.
    Did you get the Marshmallow Android 6 update yet? When you do you will have a new great feature: adaptive storage. This allows you to format a Micro SD card and make it internal storage. This means that you can add 64gb, for instance, to your current 11gb of internal storage, to install apps. Google about it.

Cheers
    02-11-2016 03:50 AM