Upon updating, I knew some things would be reset. However, and this is really nit-picky, my accent colours for my current keyboard theme have changed from orange (which I really liked) to this off shoot of pink that just looks bad. I can't seem to find a way to get that back. I've tried changing theme colours but to no avail. Either the whole boarder of my screen changes (which also bothers me) or nothing happens at all.

I've managed to do it before but that was a while ago and I cannot remember how I pulled it off. If anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    02-17-2016 02:50 PM
    Upon updating, I knew some things would be reset. However, and this is really nit-picky, my accent colours for my current keyboard theme have changed from orange (which I really liked) to this off shoot of pink that just looks bad. I can't seem to find a way to get that back. I've tried changing theme colours but to no avail. Either the whole boarder of my screen changes (which also bothers me) or nothing happens at all.

I've managed to do it before but that was a while ago and I cannot remember how I pulled it off. If anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Try clearing the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10672

Also, it could be that they changed the theme and colors are not exactly the same as they were on Lollipop. Although I don't think this is the case, it could be possible.
    02-19-2016 01:52 PM
    It never occurred to me about the colors changing in the themes... I did try clearing the cache but that didn't work either. So I've settled for a blue accent, black background with the Sony PlayStation logo and blue icons... like I said before, it's a nit-picky thing but I'm the one who has to look at my phones screen. I might as well enjoy it rather than have my eyes assaulted by some distasteful scheme, right?

Either way, thanks for the reply! I honestly forgot I had posted this...
    02-20-2016 01:32 PM