Overall the update to Marshmallow on my T-Mobile M8 went pretty smoothly.
    The only real issue I have seen is that Bluetooth nows seems very flakey.
    For example, I enter my car and the phone connects, plays my media. I leave the car for a short while, get back in the car and phone won't connect at all. I have to manually turn bluetooth off and then back on for it to connect. Very annoying.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Also, and this issue I have had all the time with my M8, when I turn my car off the audio goes back to the beginning. Not that much of a pain for songs but a major pain for ebooks since I have to manually forward to the time the book was at just before I turned the car off. I think this is related to Audi though and not a phone issue, since when I have had to rent cars (non-Audi) I don't have this issue.
    03-10-2016 09:36 AM
    My bluetooth has always been flaky with my car. I have no problems connecting to bluetooth speakers or headphones, but with my car, sometimes the car doesn't recognize the phone at all, and like you said, if I turn the car off (say to get gas), it doesn't always reconnect. Other times it won't connect when I start the car. Turning the car off and restarting lets it reconnect. I've always thought it was just an issue with the car, because it's always been a bit of an issue for me.

I haven't had the issue with audio going back to the beginning. I listen to Audible books each commute, and that would drive me nuts.
    03-11-2016 09:27 AM
    I never had an issue connecting to my car prior to the upgrade to Marshmallow. Yes, going back to the beginning of the file does drive me nuts when listening to books. I have to remember to put it back to the last position when I turn the car off..a real PITA.
    03-11-2016 10:34 AM
    Also having Bluetooth issues after updating to marshmallow. The worst is choppy/stuttering audio on my car head unit when playing music off the phone. Never had any issues prior to the marshmallow update and wiped the phone before doing the update.
    03-22-2016 04:07 AM
    As far as I know, clear the cache from the recovery menu. I had this problem, and it drove me mad til I found the solution!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-28-2016 02:52 PM
    As far as I know, clear the cache from the recovery menu. I had this problem, and it drove me mad til I found the solution!

Posted via the Android Central App
    How do I do this?
    I have had shocking bluetooth issues in the car. Also noticeable on headphones now too. Very stuttery indeed.
    07-24-2016 01:31 AM
    I've seen it too. Never had these issues before the upgrade. Now, most of my texts never send and I've just had to turn Bluetooth of and on about a dozen times in the past hour. I'll play a song fine, then the next one plays, and still shows connected on both ends, but the audio doesn't stream over. Getting tired of dealing with this. Especially since I can't rely on my phone to send or receive texts anymore.
    09-22-2016 10:02 PM