Problems after Htc one m8 restarts

Dche

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
One morning I wake up to find that my htc one m8 was dead, so I plugged it in and held down the power button, then I see that Android is upgrading app ___ out of 50 and then it stops and brings me to the lock screen. Then I unlock it to find that it is on the htc home sense launcher instead of my own launcher Google play launcher. All of my app folders, widgets and dock are not there and I just see the original Google folders on the home screen (which it wasn't there before) then I look in some apps and I'm not logged into any of them and I check my phone app and ALL MY CONTACTS ARE GONE!!! Also all of the permission that were there previouisly are gone and I had to change all of the settings and permissions including the vibrations on my keyboard which wasnt in before my phone died. don't know what to do is it because of the new update or the Android is upgrading apps part because I lost my pages on my screens with the app folders and my contacts. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out, thanks!

Dche

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Yeah the phone prompt me to get the new 6.0 marshmallow update so I updated it but I didn't lose my stuff after the update it was when my phone died a few days later and when I turned it on my contacts and page layout was gone, but I didn't lose my photos though.. And thanks for replying, I appreciate it

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd consider doing a reset. Back up anything, just in case. Will clear out any quirks that might be left over.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang