How to stop the new screen that pops up when plugging in charger

perla78

May 9, 2016
Visit site
The recent update on my phone has caused a new function which is rather irritating If I am watching something and I plug my charger a screen pops up with a battery icon what percentage it is at and how long till its fully charged it also shows ads. When clicking on the 3 dots on the top left corner the only option it has is to boost charge. The screen is rather annoying and I cant switch it off also even though my phone is set to UK English this screen shows the date in American format. Can anyone help in switching this function off?

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
It's probably the same speed-charge lock screen (which is basically an ad) ppl get from apps such as GoSMS, GoLauncher, etc. It recently popped up and people are pissed about it.

Uninstall all Go-Apps and see if it helps.

perla78

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I couldn't find the apps you stated but I went into the options and unchecked the Boost Charge option which is the only option in the options menu and now the stupid screen no longer appears. I have no clue what app is using it but it is now stopped and my phone isn't overheating anymore when charging.

Thank You so much for your help!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis