Hi, not see if anyone can help. I'm after a device to tie me over for the next few months. I've been liking st this M8 but as it came out 2 years ago, would it start to go slow. I've also looked at the s6 but not too keen on touchwiz and I've heard it lags. But I found the camera to be better than the m8 and more comfy to hold?

Just wondered what would people go for, the M8 or the S6?
    06-22-2016 02:25 AM
    The M8 is still fast and smooth. I still use mine quite often and it isn't much different from the day I bought it. Probably quite cheap now.
    06-22-2016 02:54 AM
    The M8 is still fast and smooth. I still use mine quite often and it isn't much different from the day I bought it. Probably quite cheap now.
    Thanks. I was worried about app loading and browsing speed also given the time it's been around? Also is it bulky to hold?
    06-22-2016 03:10 AM
    App loading and browsing is pretty sharp, to the naked eye it seems as quick as my Z5. I actually love the feel of the M8, so much so that I use it without a case (which probably explains why mine seems slightly warped !). I suppose it could seem bulky to some though and it is slippery sans case. I haven't actually dropped mine, but there have been numerous occasions when it's tested my reactions.
    06-22-2016 03:15 AM
    Hi, not see if anyone can help. I'm after a device to tie me over for the next few months. I've been liking st this M8 but as it came out 2 years ago, would it start to go slow. I've also looked at the s6 but not too keen on touchwiz and I've heard it lags. But I found the camera to be better than the m8 and more comfy to hold?

Just wondered what would people go for, the M8 or the S6?
    Why not a Nexus 5X?
    libra89 likes this.
    06-23-2016 01:24 PM