HTC One M8 Beginners

macca9016

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

New on here & am looking to upgrade to a one m8, basically i've had a play about with a friend's phone & it seems really good. Now I know just from looking through the forums that there's a few issues but to me it seemed pretty good & a great device. Few questions to ask though:

(1)How easy to use is an m8
(2)Is there an inbuilt facebook app that comes pre installed or will I need to purchase one from google play.
(3)How easy/hard is it to setup initially
(4)Any known major bugs or issues that I should really be aware of

Also had a snout around on the internet & it appears the M9 is virtually the same phone as the M8. Is it a better idea to go for the m9 instead???

Thanks
Luke

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! My wife used to have an M8 on Verizon. It was a decent phone, but it did have a few issues. It really seemed to start lagging after about a year (which wasn't helped by a factory reset), and the camera was pretty mediocre. The M8 camera sensor was also notorious for developing a purplish tinge to photos, which I believe was attributed to damage from heat or excess light. Sound was excellent from the stereo front-facing speakers.

There's no need to purchase Facebook--it's a free download from Google Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae