Hi A couple of days ago my phone started charing badly, it started charing and stoping every few minuts
    Last night I went to sleep with 40%, This morning I woke up and the phone was turned off, I tried to turn it on but it wont, I tried to charge it with 3 diffrent chargers, No help at all.. the red dot wont even turn on

So now the phone is 'dead' what can I do about it?
    is it the battery that I need to change or the usb port? is there anything I can do on my own?
    10-24-2016 02:35 AM
    First, try a different USB charging cable and charging plug. Let the phone charge on a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 4-6 hours, then press and hold Power for at least 10-15 seconds to see if it powers up. If it doesn't, then it could be a problem with the charging port, the battery, or the motherboard. You'd have to take it to a repair shop for further diagnosis.
    10-24-2016 06:18 AM
    Hi A couple of days ago my phone started charing badly, it started charing and stoping every few minuts
    Last night I went to sleep with 40%, This morning I woke up and the phone was turned off, I tried to turn it on but it wont, I tried to charge it with 3 diffrent chargers, No help at all.. the red dot wont even turn on

So now the phone is 'dead' what can I do about it?
    is it the battery that I need to change or the usb port? is there anything I can do on my own?
    My charger only worked sometimes and it was a faulty micro usb port. I noticed since when I moved the cable it started to charge but only in some of the positions. Check it out.
    10-24-2016 11:05 AM