HTC One 4.4.2 Upgrade issues - South Africa

JaquesBarnard

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I've updated my HTC One software and I've lost most of my contacts. Even when adding contact names from previously called numbers, it does not keep the names for longer than a day, then the names disappear again. Even adding contacts from WhatsApp. Anyone having the same issues and is HTC Android aware of this?

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I've updated my HTC One software and I've lost most of my contacts. Even when adding contact names from previously called numbers, it does not keep the names for longer than a day, then the names disappear again. Even adding contacts from WhatsApp. Anyone having the same issues and is HTC Android aware of this?

Well, that's weird I would say try performing a factory reset to see if that helps you out or not ! I doubt that those contacts are adding but isn't showing.Try logging yourself over the gmail account you used over your android device on the PC once done, try searching for the Google Contacts over the google tap over the very first result you encounter once done check if the contacts appear over there or not if its appears then my doubt is correct it may be hidden but if that's not the scenario i think performing factory reset is going to help you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol