Hey HTC...Fail

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Leaning toward the Edge or the S6? I'm still on the fence but I do know I'm getting either the S6 or M9.

The Edge looks really nice, but I think I'll get the regular S6 because it will be cheaper. One of my main concerns is battery life so I wanna hear about that

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Gotta be honest here peeps, I waited for this presentation hoping HTC pulled off the biggest snow-job ever. What a waste of time...got suckered.

Mark8768

May 24, 2010
Visit site
It's a let down for me. The hands on that was posted makes it a "smaller " device and that is a step back IMHO. I purchase phones for my company and was hoping to beat back the Samsung and iPhone plus fan boys....guess not. Thanks for nothing HTC

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
smooth for the past 2 years you and me post the same stuff comparing the galaxy and one line, lol. this year im skipping both though. going the moto route for awhile.

Yeah I currently have the Xperia Z3 and I love it. I want to change because Sony's mobile division is going downhill and unstable. I'll move back to Samsung because I have not seen any other phone which has interested me yet

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's that much of a fail. I was hoping for a face change, but that didn't happen. Other than that, the processor, main camera, and battery are improvements, all while sticking with the same footprint of the M8.

I like the idea of altering the Nav screen buttons not only order, but what is in them.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I currently have the Xperia Z3 and I love it. I want to change because Sony's mobile division is going downhill and unstable. I'll move back to Samsung because I have not seen any other phone which has interested me yet

i gave up on flagships for now. i switch phones too often and don't have the money. i picked up a moto e 2015 to tide me over until i see the g4 and oneplus2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12