Is the speakerphone is as exceptional quality as playing music or videos from the HTC Boomsound?

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Brief question for HTC users

I have a pattern lock on my M8. I just connect the dots in a pattern and it unlocks, but I could do a pin code if I wanted to. I doubt the M9 would be any different; pretty much all Android phones have a patter lock or pin code lock option. I can double tap to wake or swipe up or whatever but it still prompts me to enter in the pattern I have set.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

What about people picking up your phone and anyone can access it?

Who leaves their phone unattended? Do you leave your wallet unattended? Does your wallet have a lock on it? How about your keys?

I'm in no way saying that you should always leave your phone unlocked. But let's not get crazy about locking a device that you should never just leave it unattended.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Who leaves their phone unattended? Do you leave your wallet unattended? Does your wallet have a lock on it? How about your keys?

I'm in no way saying that you should always leave your phone unlocked. But let's not get crazy about locking a device that you should never just leave it unattended.

I may have friends over and leave my phone on charge on my desk, they could go on to my social media or emails and mess about for fun.

Secondly, if my phone was stolen someone could rack up a huge international bill instantly

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

I may have friends over and leave my phone on charge on my desk, they could go on to my social media or emails and mess about for fun.

Secondly, if my phone was stolen someone could rack up a huge international bill instantly

Since you invite people into your home that are willing to touch your personal belongings (I would not call such people friends), yes lock that phone up. Better yet, when going to another room, take it with you.

About being stolen, keep it locked or better yet install Android device manager.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Since you invite people into your home that are willing to touch your personal belongings (I would not call such people friends), yes lock that phone up. Better yet, when going to another room, take it with you.

About being stolen, keep it locked or better yet install Android device manager.

Never heard of being fraped?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I always have to put a pin code on my phones because my niece lives with me and she likes to grab any phone laying around to play with the camera. If it's locked she'll just put it down and walk away. If not she'll carry it around taking pics and I'm scared she'll drop it and break it.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I've also just looked at the prices and I can get an M9 cheaper than an M8 due to pre-order deals

Who's doing pre order deals? I have to pay Sprint $500 bucks to upgrade 2 lines early buy the M9's than turn in our M8's to Sprint's buy back and I am already locked in for $255 per phone so we will get our $500 dollars back. I just want to know who is going to have the best deal on the M9. Speakers on the M7 were awesome and then we got the m8 and they were just as good if not better. I am hoping the M9 with the dolby surround sound is even better.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Who's doing pre order deals? I have to pay Sprint $500 bucks to upgrade 2 lines early buy the M9's than turn in our M8's to Sprint's buy back and I am already locked in for $255 per phone so we will get our $500 dollars back. I just want to know who is going to have the best deal on the M9. Speakers on the M7 were awesome and then we got the m8 and they were just as good if not better. I am hoping the M9 with the dolby surround sound is even better.

He's in the UK I believe. Here in the US there haven't been any pre-orders yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15