Battery life issues?!?

allroy75

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I think it has more to do with lp than anything. I think Google has some work to do there. My m8 ran way better on kk, as did more girls s5

Gruff35

Banned
Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I think it has more to do with lp than anything. I think Google has some work to do there. My m8 ran way better on kk, as did more girls s5

I hate lollipop. Don't like the white pull down menus. I hate the fact I can't double tap the top of the screen to scroll automatically from the bottom of the screen to the top. And who in the heck thought it was a good idea Two make getting rid of the drop down notification two swipes instead of one! Just silly!

jojen

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
True, both s6 and m9 are down from their respective predecessors in battery life. It's unfortunate.

Both of the Spring heavy hitters are disappointing for battery life. I seems I will be buying from a Fall release manufacturer like I did the last 2 times.

crazymike

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I returned my M9 yesterday because the battery life was terrible. I get better battery life from my 3 year old evo 4g lte. I am sad too because I was looking forward to the M9. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gruff35

Banned
Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I returned my M9 yesterday because the battery life was terrible. I get better battery life from my 3 year old evo 4g lte. I am sad too because I was looking forward to the M9. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

LOL, so we are at two returns now. Wait until next year man.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

What kind of battery life were you getting cause I had mine since Tuesday and I am always playing candy crush,spider man,texting and looking up something online. My battery life has been roughly 9-10 hours.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
What kind of battery life were you getting cause I had mine since Tuesday and I am always playing candy crush,spider man,texting and looking up something online. My battery life has been roughly 9-10 hours.

Didn't you have the M8? What were you getting with that usage with the M8 by comparison.

crazymike

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

I dont play any games. Dont really use my phone that much at all, and I was charging it 2-3 times a day for the week or so I had it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I dont play any games. Dont really use my phone that much at all, and I was charging it 2-3 times a day for the week or so I had it.

There's something wrong there. Maybe you got a defective one. I haven't heard of any phone having battery that bad with minimal use.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

If you are charging it 2-3 times a day it sounds more like a defective device to be honest.

crazymike

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Its very possible it was a bad device. It got rather hot while charging also. I think it needs time to be sorted out with lollipop also. So maybe ill give it another shot in a few months.

gav400

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
LOL, so we are at two returns now. Wait until next year man.
Make that 3 returns! Could just get 1 day usage after a week of using the phone but only with minimal use. Going to try a N6 battery was bad on my N5 then terrible after 5.0. Has got better since 5.1 but can't wait for that update on a M9. Big shame as the M9 is a gorgeous phone and nice software.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I think you guys are just using it a lot right now because it's new. Even Phil says it's a better battery than the S6...

Posted via Android Central App

Adam_ation

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I have no issues at all with battery life on my M9 coming from an M8. Get yourself a fast charger and it becomes even less of an issue - Adam

5L Mustang

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Make that 3 returns! Could just get 1 day usage after a week of using the phone but only with minimal use. Going to try a N6 battery was bad on my N5 then terrible after 5.0. Has got better since 5.1 but can't wait for that update on a M9. Big shame as the M9 is a gorgeous phone and nice software.

Yup Lollipop definitely has battery drain issues that's for sure!!!!
The N6 will definitely be a breath of fresh air for you when it comes to battery life.

Posted via Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol