05-05-2015 11:02 AM
117 123 ...
tools
    With pre orders and excitement building this is the time when allot of buyers also shop for cases. Are you going naked or have you looked/found any good deals on cases? Please link or provide pics of any cases that you like.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2015 07:21 PM
    Not too sure, I will have to actually see the case. Sometimes the picture online is completely deceiving. But, the phone is so good looking, I may just let in shine in all its naked glory.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-24-2015 07:30 PM
    50/50. Use a case for work but for personal no case most of the time. I am going to try and see if the dot view case will provide enough protection for work and I may just use it all the time.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-24-2015 09:41 PM
    If I get a case for my M9, I'll try out the dot view. Otherwise, naked.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier
    03-24-2015 11:41 PM
    For the longest time i only used Seidio than when I got my M7 they weren't out yet and the Sprint guy gave me a free Otterbox and that is what is on my M8 now. I also won a Seidio case off some contest and have a kickstand case but it's chipped a little bit and I mostly use my otterbox. I have been wanting to try the dotview but it doesn't cover the whole phone and I'm kind of scared but the new dot views look cool and their is more colors so I'll probably try one. I just need to be careful and not drop my phone. But they probably wont be available right away in all the colors and I bet I go with Otterbox Commuter again.I kind of want a kickstand case and was looking at Spigen but I have never had that brand and am not sure how good they are.
    03-24-2015 11:57 PM
    I'm thinking about going naked this year (first time since my G1), although ill be buying a Dot View Ice just incase. Cant seem to find anyone with a decent selection of colours though - Adam
    03-25-2015 03:23 AM
    Naked, so if I drop it, at least I can say Uh-oh!
    Rose4uKY and Powarun like this.
    03-25-2015 03:39 AM
    Haha yeah same here, then i can say OH-FCK when i remember i live in the UK - Adam
    03-25-2015 04:44 AM
    I'm hoping to not use the UhOh so I can get a 100 bucks off the next HTC LOL! I'm sure I'll want the M10 when it is out. Gotta see if Sprint is going to be doing 1 year leases on the M9 if not I'll just buy out right for $199. I need to decide what color Dot View Case I want.

Naked, so if I drop it, at least I can say Uh-oh!
    03-25-2015 09:45 AM
    For the longest time i only used Seidio than when I got my M7 they weren't out yet and the Sprint guy gave me a free Otterbox and that is what is on my M8 now. I also won a Seidio case off some contest and have a kickstand case but it's chipped a little bit and I mostly use my otterbox. I have been wanting to try the dotview but it doesn't cover the whole phone and I'm kind of scared but the new dot views look cool and their is more colors so I'll probably try one. I just need to be careful and not drop my phone. But they probably wont be available right away in all the colors and I bet I go with Otterbox Commuter again.I kind of want a kickstand case and was looking at Spigen but I have never had that brand and am not sure how good they are.
    Spigen cases are awesome! I've had several over the years for different phones. The last couple years I haven't used cases full time much, but I always had a couple laying around for vacations or hiking. Other than LifeProof (which can be a bit bulky, but provide the best all around protection), I would probably go Spigen.
    03-25-2015 10:53 AM
    HTC One M9 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] HTC One M9 Case (Hima) Wal... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SNOU712/...cUvbUpU4305694

I have to have a wallet case!
    Home=Naked
    Out=wallet

03-25-2015 05:12 PM
    Got a wallet case for my m8 if I was upgrading this year it would be the m9 and that wallet case

03-25-2015 07:58 PM
    How it's looking without case?
    I should say when I get my M9. One week from tomorrow I get it. Can't wait.

03-25-2015 08:04 PM
    Got a wallet case for my m8 if I was upgrading this year it would be the m9 and that wallet case

Yeah, I have a wallet case made by i-Blason for my M8. I'm feeling the Spigen this time.

03-25-2015 08:08 PM
    Unismart® Nillkin 9h Anti-burst Tempered Glass Protective Skin Film Screen Protector Compatible for HTC One M9 by UNISMART http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UKWLBEW/...cUvbUpU4305937

And this glass to go with it.

03-25-2015 08:10 PM
    I should say when I get my M9. One week from tomorrow I get it. Can't wait.

If you're with T-Mobile, how are you getting it next week? Thought in the States it was supposed to be the 10th?
    03-25-2015 08:10 PM
    If you're with T-Mobile, how are you getting it next week? Thought in the States it was supposed to be the 10th?
    I am going to an HTC event for wireless sales reps and will get it there.

03-25-2015 08:12 PM
    I am going to an HTC event for wireless sales reps and will get it there.

Nice!
    03-25-2015 08:14 PM
    I may skip the case this time and just put on a screen protector. IQShield screen protector works for me. I have it on my current devices. It kept my screen clear and scratch proof.
    03-25-2015 09:09 PM
    I ordered this just for testing. I know its cheap but i like the look. I usally just use a skin

Brown Luxury PU Leather Back Cover Chromed Hard Cover Case for HTC One M9 New | eBay
    NEXUS_HTC_PS likes this.
    03-25-2015 09:18 PM
    I ordered this just for testing. I know its cheap but i like the look. I usally just use a skin

Brown Luxury PU Leather Back Cover Chromed Hard Cover Case for HTC One M9 New | eBay
    Damn that looks really nice!!! I might have to reconsider putting my stuff back in a traditional wallet.

03-25-2015 10:34 PM
    We had our very 1st glass screen protectors for our M8's me and my husband. We went with Zagg cause I had 20% off at BB and they put it on for like 7 bucks. I was wanting to get Zagg again but if this is just as good and cheaper i may try it.

Unismart® Nillkin 9h Anti-burst Tempered Glass Protective Skin Film Screen Protector Compatible for HTC One M9 by UNISMART http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UKWLBEW/...cUvbUpU4306309

And this glass to go with it.

03-25-2015 11:20 PM
    Does it come in other colors? I just want to try the dot view case this time around but I'll also have one more good case that covers the whole phone like Seidio or Otterbox Commuter.. And I may try Spigen. I like the ones they have with a kickstand I just want a colored case. The dot view I saw a video of showed some with clear backs so you can see the color of your phone. But if I can find a Spigen that's a cute color with kickstand I'll try it. I need to go back to Amazon and look.

HTC One M9 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] HTC One M9 Case (Hima) Wal... Amazon.com: HTC One M9 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] HTC One M9 Case (Hima) Wallet **NEW** [Wallet S] [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for HTC One M9 (Hima) (2015) - Black (SGP11392): Cell Phones & Accessories

I have to have a wallet case!
    Home=Naked
    Out=wallet

03-25-2015 11:24 PM
    Already ordered a fairly simple clear tpu case. I kind of wish Spigen had something like the Resilient for the M9 though. They only have it for the S6/S6 Edge
    03-26-2015 12:50 AM
    I just contacted LifeProof to see if they have plans to release a case for the M9. I'll report back when they contact me.
    03-26-2015 11:21 AM
117 123 ...