Why does my HTC One M9 send individual chats when I try to send a group message?

A

AC Question

HTC One M9 group messaging issue

Hi,
got my new HTC M9 One and have an issue with group messaging. I have uploaded messages and contacts from my previous phone (Sony Xperia) and now only receive replies in group messages from certain contacts with no indication who sent it.

When using a third party app (EvolveSMS) it also sends the whole group any messages sent to one of the group contacts!

Ideas? Advice?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC One M9 group messaging issue

Hi,
got my new HTC M9 One and have an issue with group messaging. I have uploaded messages and contacts from my previous phone (Sony Xperia) and now only receive replies in group messages from certain contacts with no indication who sent it.

When using a third party app (EvolveSMS) it also sends the whole group any messages sent to one of the group contacts!

Ideas? Advice?
Try creating a new group messaging thread and see if that works. Something probably didn't transfer over correctly or it causing the problem.

It might also be best to delete that group and start a new one (with the same contacts) and see how that goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma