Digital River Return address

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I am returning my M9 that I bought through Digital River (HTC.com). Has anyone else returned their M9 through DR. The return address they emailed me to return the phone did not have a suite number. I emailed them and they said a suite number was not needed. My concern is that I have dealt with DR before and returns can be a nightmare. I know that DR also sells BlackBerrys the return address is the same except BB has a suite number. I do not want the M9 to go to the wrong location and not receive a refund. Has anyone else returned their phone and received a suite number? Here is what they emailed me.
Plainfield Returns Center
2675 Reeves Road
Plainfield, IN 46168

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I am returning my M9 that I bought through Digital River (HTC.com). Has anyone else returned their M9 through DR. The return address they emailed me to return the phone did not have a suite number. I emailed them and they said a suite number was not needed. My concern is that I have dealt with DR before and returns can be a nightmare. I know that DR also sells BlackBerrys the return address is the same except BB has a suite number. I do not want the M9 to go to the wrong location and not receive a refund. Has anyone else returned their phone and received a suite number? Here is what they emailed me.
Plainfield Returns Center
2675 Reeves Road
Plainfield, IN 46168

Send it signature required.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34