Notifications

jdunker26

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else noticed how quiet the notifications are on the M9? I have them turned up all the way and they're still hard to hear unless the phone is on me. My M8 was very loud.

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else noticed how quiet the notifications are on the M9? I have them turned up all the way and they're still hard to hear unless the phone is on me. My M8 was very loud.

I have no problem with the volume. I have notifications set to be the same as my ringtones and its loud enough that I can hear it when I'm upstairs and my phone is downstairs.

jdunker26

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no problem with the volume. I have notifications set to be the same as my ringtones and its loud enough that I can hear it when I'm upstairs and my phone is downstairs.

That makes me wonder if I have a defective unit. I used to be able to hear my M8 across the house.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Does the M9 still have the tiny notification light that the M7 and M8 have? I have an M7 and I miss the larger notification light that I had with my HTC Hero.

SYMAWD

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Does the M9 still have the tiny notification light that the M7 and M8 have? I have an M7 and I miss the larger notification light that I had with my HTC Hero.

Yes.

I just keep my phone on vibrate all of the time. It's never far enough away that I can't hear it vibrate and if I was waiting for something important, I wouldn't have my phone very far from me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza