MaLik Hadi

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
can anyone describe this [language removed] m9+ with 3 layers down......yo man where the screen?? people call samsung bad....but now htc have not changed there design in 3years....and now this button

Posted via note 3

Attachments

• 2015-04-15-02-04-03.jpg
    2015-04-15-02-04-03.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I like it on my M8.

Sometimes, people ask what phone is that, and I forget, I'm like "ooooh it's that Taiwanese manufacturer, you know, it's something like, RTC or HTP or something"

But the name is right there, whenever I need it. And even if my phone is face down, there is a reminder on the back too!

Then usually they say "Oh yeah HTC, I've heard of them, but they never have any physical home buttons or fingerprint scanner"

To which I reply "Just you wait for the M9+, just you wait!!"

I hope this clears everything up and you now have a better understanding of the use and functionality of these design features

DJ Grand Theft Audio

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I didn't really like what HTC was doing to the design at the bottom of their phones. But there is one advantage of using this setup. When using the phone with one hand you haven't got Far for your thumb to reach the onscreen buttons.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
can anyone describe this [language removed] m9+ with 3 layers down......yo man where the screen?? people call samsung bad....but now htc have not changed there design in 3years....and now this button

Posted via note 3

I'm gonna bite and troll a troller. Have you seen the teardowns of the M9? Or the M8. Those speakers are huge. They take up space. Get that kinda speaker in any other phone and reply intelligently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance