I have an opportunity to buy an M9 for Verizon for 480. It seems like a fairly good price for such a new phone off contract. I have a Nexus 6 and am looking to pick up another one of the newer devices between the M9 or an S6 but so far this price seems like a good deal.

For those who have the device. Would you say that it is worth it? My biggest Issue with the N6 is the camera . will I be just as Let down with the M9? For most part I get pretty good shots but wouldn't mind them being better.

Thanks for the input.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-15-2015 10:54 PM
    I have an opportunity to buy an M9 for Verizon for 480. It seems like a fairly good price for such a new phone off contract. I have a Nexus 6 and am looking to pick up another one of the newer devices between the M9 or an S6 but so far this price seems like a good deal.

For those who have the device. Would you say that it is worth it? My biggest Issue with the N6 is the camera . will I be just as Let down with the M9? For most part I get pretty good shots but wouldn't mind them being better.

Thanks for the input.

It really depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a great phone with a few caveats the M9 is great. In good light the M9 takes pics as good as any flagship. In lowlight, not so much. I'm still trying to figure out the lowligjt settings, but otherwise it's amazing phone
    drone3 likes this.
    04-15-2015 11:01 PM
    That is a fantastic price for such a good phone. Here in the UK that works out around £325, which would be an absolute no brainer. But if the camera is that much of an issue for you, then you will have to think twice, as there are some negative reviews out there on the camera performance. I have the M8 and I like the camera, for me as long as I get a clear picture then I am happy. The camera is the least of my worries, it's all about style and performance. I hate lag and stutters, also I like a great screen display, so my M8 does a good in keeping me happy there.

So if you are looking for a great all round performer, I wouldn't even think twice about getting the phone. But if your only major gripe is the camera, and that is the absolute deal breaker, then you might end up disappointed.
    04-16-2015 04:52 AM
    Lol you can't decide?
    04-16-2015 11:24 AM
    No I can't decide lol..

I mean I think its a very good price and if worse comes to worse I can probably resell it for same price if not more.

04-16-2015 11:43 AM
    M9 breakdown ( my opinion )
    Best looking
    Best materials
    Best android skin ( very smooth )
    Best phone speakers & great headphone quality
    Above average chipset ( seems to be throttling activated to reduce over heating)
    Above average screen quality
    Above average battery life
    Average camera ( good in daylight, not so good in lowlight , no OIS)

So if your getting it for the camera its a hard decision as it seems to be the M9's weak spot, but keep in mind that HTCs other categories are so positive it may just outweigh the one major weakness.

Posted via Android Central App
    neo905 likes this.
    04-16-2015 08:25 PM