Annoying message when switching between front and rear facing camera

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
What is with this obnoxious message popping up every time I switch between the two cameras? Yes, I have an SD card and yes I want to save pictures and videos to it, now buzz off. Anyone know how to get rid of this crap? The only way it doesn't pop up for me is if I switch to phone storage, which I don't want to do.

uploadfromtaptalk1429448849754.jpg

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
What is with this obnoxious message popping up every time I switch between the two cameras? Yes, I have an SD card and yes I want to save pictures and videos to it, now buzz off. Anyone know how to get rid of this crap? The only way it doesn't pop up for me is if I switch to phone storage, which I don't want to do.

View attachment 172517

Check the video quality settings and make sure that it's not defaulted to 4K video. I had that same problem and once I changed the settings the message didn't appear.

Posted via the Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Check the video quality settings and make sure that it's not defaulted to 4K video. I had that same problem and once I changed the settings the message didn't appear.

Posted via the Android Central App
Yeah but don't I want it to be set at 4k for the best quality?

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Not if you wanna send it mobile to mobile... I cant even send full res photos on my s5 due to other devices sms limit
I don't even bother sending videos via text message because the quality is abysmal. If I send them, I upload to Drive or YouTube and send a link instead. I have switched video quality to 1080p for now to avoid the obnoxious message. Just seems ridiculous to have to see that stupid message if I want 4k quality to save to my SD card. I'll just switch to 4k when I want to shoot videos for now. I rarely take videos so I'd rather not deal with the message on a daily basis when taking pics.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't even bother sending videos via text message because the quality is abysmal. If I send them, I upload to Drive or YouTube and send a link instead. I have switched video quality to 1080p for now to avoid the obnoxious message. Just seems ridiculous to have to see that stupid message if I want 4k quality to save to my SD card. I'll just switch to 4k when I want to shoot videos for now. I rarely take videos so I'd rather not deal with the message on a daily basis when taking pics.

If you don't have a 4K TV, or a 4K display on your smartphone, it should not make that much difference if you record in 1080p vs. 4K.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
If you don't have a 4K TV, or a 4K display on your smartphone, it should not make that much difference if you record in 1080p vs. 4K.
Ha! I suppose that is a quite valid point. I guess I was just hung up on getting the best quality video, unnecessarily.